Thursday, September 18, 2008

So It's Official


I am Moving from Las Vegas, Nevada to Provo, Utah. I knew of the upcoming move earlier this year but wasn't sure when it would be, I finished EFY and came home to Vegas, Looking for a job but no luck! started to get discouraged, not to mention the bills were coming in and lets just face it EFY could only go so far. September 6th and 7th was the North Las Vegas Stake Conference, President Shields spoke plainly to the stake the message I received was...


When you pray specifically for things, you get Specific answers, I was praying that night, laying it all out there on my bed, asking what it was that I was supposed to do, the quiet calming influence of the Spirit came like it usually does and comforted me. It was then yet again that I knew that the Lord was aware of me. Monday the 8th, I went to inquire the Lord again and got the same answer from the Spirit. to move to Provo, Utah. So more questions arose you answered me but I have no place to live. A good buddy from my mission called me up that night and said that a Buddy was not going to move in until January so they had a vacant room in their house, he said that he immediately thought of me. so here I am moving to Provo, UT this coming Sunday, I appreciate the Lord and his willingness to comfort me in the very moment of trial, also for a Stake President and Bishop that teach me simple doctrine such as... When you pray specifically for things, you get specific answers. It is true. This I testify in the name of Jesus Christ.


Amen.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Good luck! So good to hear from you! How are things going with the girl? I hope everything works out in Provo, keep me posted!

Shawnie said...

Thats great Jason! Have a great time in Utah, soon you'll have that cold, white stuff on the ground :D

Cardalls said...

Good luck...we will miss you~