Thursday, June 19, 2008

For my Freedom and Peace!

So late last year a member of my bishopric was deployed to Iraq to assist those in need of care wounded solders and residents of the Iraqi people, it was so hard to see him go and leave his wife and 2 children behind, as this season for celebration for our freedom, saluting men like Brett Brimhall, Mike Brackline, Dwight Funk, Caleb Smith, And Many Many More.

Brett Brimhall.


The Stake Center Choir has it's annual Freedom Festival concert coming up, so they started asking member of the choir for military personal pictures for the slide show, I thought that this would be an amazing opportunity for Brother Brett Brimhall to be recognized for his service, So I ask his Wife Holly for a picture of him little did I know she would send me a couple. as I viewed each picture I felt a deep gratitude for men and women like Brett Brimhall and their families, I feel that they are the strongest persons that walk the earth. I am happy to report Brother Brimhall Reported back to the United States Late may 2008, it just says to me the Heavenly Father answers prayers for many prayers that have been spoken from the Pulpit even to the Prayers from the bedside of those that were faithful, the Lord loves us and will protect those that we hold so dear even in the circumstances of war or conflict. to this day I still have the chills that run up my spine thinking of those that are lost to help keep my freedom, to them I truly say thank you! to their families I love you dearly and my condolences. My God keep and preserve you sweet memories.

In this picture I was told it is call the Hero's Highway, the American Flag tells the People that are in need of care that they are headed to a safety zone and that they are in good hands. Thank you Brother Brimhall and Others that risk your Life in saving mine. My God watch you and Keep you till the end.

~Jason

2 comments:

Anna said...

Hey Jason,
I didn't know you had a blog. I just stumbled upon it. I am glad I found yours we miss you North Star Peeps! Take Care.
Anna Rook

Jennifer said...

I am going to the choir performace. I am going to be bringing a box of tissue. I get extremely emotional with patriotic events. We are free ONLY because of such brave men and women, and I am so grateful for them!