Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday The Day of Rest!

Peace can overcome you when you least expect it, this morning I woke up and just remembered that I can't do everything, talk about tender mercies from the Lord! my thoughts immediately my thoughts wnet to the Savior and how have I seen the hand of the Lord in my life this week? I'm not goin g to completly go thought my week and tell you what I did but highlight certain points. Last sunday, Having dinner with friends and just relaxing getting to chat with them, remembering that it is always good to take time to and just listen, not only to your closest friends but also the Spirit, he will always be there, another thing this week, Preparing for EFY is like I said almost like a mini mission, many of the small truths and little things of knowledge that you learn while you have constant scripture study, can come back to you. Doing service is always a good way to find comfort in the Lord, sitting outside all night friday night to reserve the Summerlin Preforming Arts Theartre for next years production of The Wizard Of Oz, really puts things in perspective for your thinking, continued education is a must for me and though time I will be taught how to fund it, Great is the Lord for the gift of inspiration, I love him, untill next time, see you later.

2 comments:

LeeZ and WeeZ said...

Hey Jason, thanks for the free advertisement on your blog! I really appreciate it!!!!! :)

sara said...

Jason, I just saw your link on Sheree's blog, how's it going? I just joined the blogging community myself - check out my site when you have a chance. www.aroundthebarrios.blogspot.com
I hope to be able to see you in Honk! You must be way excited!