Thursday, October 9, 2008

So people are wanting to hear about me in Provo so here I am Living in Provo, not really understanding what it like to live in a college town and have this many students everywhere, I have 4 roommates, Mike, Brad, Paul, and Cort. I have known Mike for about 4 years. it is kinda nice to live in a place where there are tons of people around my age.




I live right under Y mountain, this week is Homecoming week so the Y is lit up all week, I was offered a job before I moved but when I got here they had some reservations that I was unaware of, so I am now looking while I wait to hear from that job. but if anything I have been able to take some Pictures of Utah so I have been busy looking for employment but also having some fun, 3 of my roommates and a ton of friends have birthday's in October so tonight we are throwing a huge party for the birthdays we have this big name DJ coming and there a plans for a lot of activities.
So another thing that I absolutely love is with living here I can park my car and walk a lot more, everything is so close. It would be kinda silly to drive to the store that is 2 minutes from my house. I also have the opportunity to walk to the temple every once and a while. The Provo temple has so many memories from the MTC and just from visits, things are good just eventful I am alive and kicking. doing well and living the life of a college student. that is new. But just an update.

1 comment:

Shawnie said...

Looks beautiful there. What's your e-mail? We're going private, I'm gathering everyones e-mail to switch over a little quicker.