Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Long time no post!

So This Place is cold!!!! Coming from Vegas to Provo is a drastic change, a ton has happened, My roommates are great, Mike, Paul, Brad and Cort, all unique in there own ways. Ya'll know me when I am stressed I get uptight and sometimes unbearable just with the day to day life. they are troopers! but I am trying new things to continue to channel the stress into working out or taking pictures. Cort this past football season worked for the BYU Cougars Football team, so 2 of their home games I got to attend for free, now I had free tickets but little did I know at first until he told me that they were front row and goal line, I was stoked! I went to the BYU VS UNLV game in October and the San Diego State game, both amazing games from both teams. Here are some Pictures for the San Diego game.
















Now you also know that I haven't been the brightest one when it comes to football, but I have learned more about football sence I have lived here in Provo due to our tv seems to only having one channel ESPN.... lol but it is cool. Now all I have to say bring it on basketball season I'm ready to learn...

No comments: