Friday, November 28, 2008

OH CHRISTMAS TREE!

So this Thanksgiving, was a little different than the rest. all 4 of my roommates left Provo, and left me behind. It has been a uneventful week, Bored out of my mind. Thinking that I'm gonna get some sleep, it will be quiet, Quiet yes, but sleep no. I have recently noticed that I do not sleep well alone, and in a house that is what seems to be barron. A tradition that is kept every year by thousands of eating turkey, I made homemade Chicken noodle soup, Yummy! it is getting cold here in Provo, UT but what am I to do, but adapt and move forward, It is a family tradition that the Family Christmas Tree is put up and decorated this week of thanksgiving, so (NOTE) I am a male and single so It isn't the best thing to look at, well it looks better in person but It gets the point across that it is Christmas Time! Now with the tree up and decorated, that means Christmas music is allowed to be played, This is one of my favorite seasons and Christmas music is uplifting but I can get burnt out easily. but what the heck, bring on the snow, Hot Chocolate and many many hours of shivering! Happy beginning of the holiday season, oh and bytheway, Happy Black Friday! Good Luck!







1 comment:

Coonsfamily said...

How Cute! I think you did a good job!